Monday, August 29, 2016

Everyday Monsters Kindle Scout Campaign - Day 4

My numbers for Day 4 were a little disappointing, to be sure, but I guess every campaign has those days. I have high hopes that it will get better, as the farther along my book ages, the higher more readily visible it will be on the categories lists, instead of having to scroll over 3-5 times to find it.

My numbers for yesterday were: 0 hours on the Hot & Trending list (*cries* I know, I know. There's always tomorrow.) 23 total views.

I guess none of those views translated to nominations and that is why I didn't get on the H&T list at all? I'm still trying to figure out the threshold for getting onto the H&T list, and I think it's 3 nominations per hour, maybe? I'm basing that off of the least amount of page views over H&T hours that I've had so far, and that was 21 page views for 7 hours on the H&T on Day 3. But I suppose only time will tell if that's actually accurate or not.

My ad on Facebook didn't do that well yesterday, which I chalk up to people having things to do on a Saturday. It hasn't reached many people yet, but it's supposed to run for a whole week, so hopefully it will gain traction as time goes on. I'm not thrilled with it yet, since only 1 person has even liked it and no one has clicked through to my author page OR the Kindle Scout page, but we will see if the $10 ends up being worth it in the end. As of right now, I'd say no, but we're only on the second day of it running or so.

Without further ado, here are the KS statistics screenshots for you to pore over even half as much as I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment