Monday, August 29, 2016

Everyday Monsters Kindle Scout Campaign - Day 5

Day 5 went much better than day 4! I got 27 page views, but that translated to 11 hours on the Hot & Trending list, so my math of 3 nominations per hour on the H&T is shot, but I'm thrilled to be proven wrong lol.

I can attribute about 90% of my success today to my fabulous husband. He got on his phone and told several friends and family members that don't have Facebook to nominate the book, and texted the link to them, then made them verify once they'd nominated. Yay! Go husband :-) He's the best.

Other great news is that as of writing this post, Everyday Monsters is STILL on the H&T list, so apparently the momentum that he built up for me has brought it enough visibility to keep itself on the list with organic nominations / views, which is thrilling.

My Facebook ad is still being pretty crappy, unless it's working some kind of magic in ways that can't be measured. So far, 276 people have been "reached" (whatever that means - probably that they just scrolled by and it counted as a view) and 4 people have liked the post. I'm starting to wonder if people like the boosted post on my page, if that will show as more likes on the ad and then peoiple might engage more? Because no one wants to be the only person sticking their neck out to like something new. No one wants to be first, basically. I'll have to ask for volunteers to experiment on it. If anyone reading this wants to try it out, please go to my page and click like and comment on the post pictured below. I'd appreciate it!



So, here are the graphs from yesterday's data. Here's to hoping the upswing continues :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment