Monday, September 5, 2016

Everyday Monsters Kindle Scout campaign - Day 12

Day 12 was a huuuuuge improvement in my numbers! I got 93 page views (the most I've had so far) and 4 hours back on the Hot & Trending list!

How, you ask? By going to a family party armed with my phone, my husband's phone and the direct link to the page. We both asked everyone (including our brother in law's family and their friends) to go to the page and nominate EM while one of us was standing there. And then I started going through the whole contact list on my phone texting people directly and asking them to do it too. I think this really paid off, as we got sooo many page views and one friend texted back saying that he got 6 of HIS friends to nominate the book too, and one person was badgering him about how to get a copy to read now. Not when it goes on sale in several weeks, but where to buy it NOW. So I emailed her a free copy this morning and asked her to let me know what she thinks and to please leave a review when she can. I'm super excited about this. As of right now, it's 11:00 AM CST and Everyday Monsters is still on the H&T list, so that's 12 more hours on the graph. 

Woo hoo! Here are the screen shots for your viewing pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment